Your home is likely your most valuable investment — an asset to protect for a lifetime.

Homeowner’s insurance typically covers losses or damages from: fire, smoke, theft, vandalism, lightning, hail, windstorms, snow and ice, civil disturbances, explosions, freezing of plumbing, damages from heating and air conditioning systems, aircraft, falling objects, and other causes.

While homeowner’s insurance provides broad and basic coverage to handle most incidents, it’s still a good idea to get the advice of an insurance agent, especially if you think certain circumstances might apply to a specific property.

Renters also need insurance. Though similar to homeowner’s insurance, renters' insurance is designed to cover the special issues and needs exclusive to a rental property.

Important reminder

If a remodeling project is in your future, give Logan Branch a call. We want to ensure adequate coverage during the remodeling project and after its completion.

Depending on the type of remodeling project, the value of your home could change, which, in turn, would affect the amount of insurance you need. 


Get a free quote from Logan Branch Insurance